Access to Careyes is through the highway Mex 200, at kilometer 53. The Careyes Coast, a part of the Costa Alegre in Jalisco, is well known for its turtle beaches and the luxury resorts and hotels. Luxury vacation homes and vacation rentals together with a small marina and upper class hotels are available for people who can pay higher prices. The coast consists of several beaches like Playa Blanca, Playa Rosa, Playa Careyes and Playa Teopa. Playa Teopa is protected by Mexican law, as the giant sea turtles year by year visit the beach for nesting.
Careyes Travel and more
- Nearby: Chamela, La Manzanilla, Melaque.
- How to get there: Coastal highway Mex 200
- Airport: Next international airport is the nearby Manzanillo airport or the Puerto Vallarta airport (PVR).
- Beaches: Playa Blanca, Playa Rosa, Playa Careyes and Playa Teopa
- Accommodation: Luxury Resorts, Hotels and vacation rentals.
- Services: Real Estate and some resort related services.
- Transport: Luxury car rentals, Taxi and Bus transport.
- Tours and activities: Fishing, sport fishing, kayaking, snorkeling, surfing, diving, scuba diving, sunset and coastal tours and polo.
More Careyes Links
- Careyes Resort
- Luxury and relaxing vacations close to a natural paradise. The Careyes Resort located at the Careyes Coast is one of the most interesting beach front resorts at the Costa Alegre in Jalisco, Mexico, Visit the web site to see and read about this unique place in paradise.
Submit Careyes sites
If You own a Careyes related site please suggest the site to be added to the Careyes directory. Your travelogues, Articles and Careyes photos are welcome, please submit them by email.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.