Melaque, located at the Costa Alegre in the state of Jalisco is a small village north of Barra de Navidad, but the name Melaque is communly used for the two villages San Patricio Melaque and Villa Obregón. The area provides many travel related services like bungalows and motels, hotels and vacation rentals. Restaurants, shopping opportunities and water sports together with many other activities are available as well. Costa Melaque and the villages are visited since many years by Mexican and international travelers.
Melaque Travel and more
- Nearby: San Patricio, Villa Obregon, Chamela, Barra de Navidad
- How to get there: Coastal highway Mex 200 or highway Mex 80 from Guadalajara.
- Airport: Next international airports are the nearby Manzanillo airport or the Puerto Vallarta airport (PVR).
- Population: 4000
- Beaches: Playa Melaque, Playa Cuastecomatito
- Accommodation: Hotels, bungalows, RV Park, privately owned vacation rentals
- Services: Medical services and real estate services and more are available.
- Nightlife and dining: About 40 restaurants feature Mexican and international cuisine. Music clubs and Discotheques are available.
- Transport: Taxis and Bus transport.
- Tours and activities: Fishing, sport fishing, hiking, snorkeling, surfing and excursions.
More Melaque Links
- Lapaloma Mexico Retreat
- A nice place to stay in Melaque at affordable rates. Art, culture and oceanfront combined make the stay in the wonderful bay a dream vacation in Mexico.
Submit Melaque sites
If You own a Melaque related site please suggest the site to be added to the Melaque directory. Your travelogues, Articles and Melaque photos are welcome, please submit them by email.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.